Saturday, July 18, 2009
Best I Ever Had


When I met Weixiang today, he surprised me with this remarkably awesome looking strawberry cheesecake which he had baked, all by himself, during the night and into the wee hours of the morning, just for me ((: I was really touched when I saw it, right to the bottom of my heart. This is absolutely the first time anyone has ever baked something for me specially. He was indeed born to be a baker, haha.
We ate our dinner at St James' Station Kitchen which served such fine Chinese cuisine prepared with the freshest ingredients. The best thing about this place, ironically, is that there isn't much of a crowd there even with the great food. Thumbs up! One thing about being with Weixiang is that I know I will never be hungry, we love food to bits and we constantly eat, in huge volumes.
Over dinner, I was suddenly inspired by the black and white pictures I was taking. I have a new business idea. I am gonna make them into greeting cards and postcards! Signed by Pretty Pencils! After our dinner, we went to Dragonfly (his favourite hangout) for a bit. Okay, I have ever heard people saying that that place is kinda tacky but I think they have the best live band EVER. The singers sing so very really well! I almost thought I was in a concert. I think I have a thing for singing at the top of my voice in really noisy places, because I assume no one can hear me. I sang along with the music in a pretty expressive and dramatic way, Weixiang was.......very amused.

Dear Yoga,
You're Only The Best I Ever Had. (This song is SO STUCK in my head.)
Love, Pretty Pencils.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥