<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 29, 2009

The Weekend, OSIM!
I enjoyed my weekend very much as it was very well spent with my loved ones.

Saturday.
The weather was pretty fine and I ventured out to town to meet Lydia with my freshly cut bangs. This was how I looked on Saturday, after some discussion with Dixie on how to look more like F.W.


So Dixie, how is this? God, this is such a funny obsession.
I was still slightly apprehensive about how I look with bangs but I think I am getting more and more used to it. And now, I think I like it. ((:

I had a very good time with Lydia. We had lunch together and I ate spicy Korean rice cakes for the first time in my life! It is not exactly awesome but I am craving for them right now at this very moment as I am typing! I think I am under very strong influence from all my friends and sister who are really into Korean dramas.

We walked around the jampacked town, looking for a present and......we saw Mr J, an old and extinguished flame. My first flame. I had never seen him before all these years and all of a sudden, on this fateful Saturday afternoon when I was all happy and cheery, I saw him. At that very moment, my first reaction was, sadly, to turn away. There was also this sudden surge of curiosity that overcame me. Well, I guess I am just nosy by nature.

After hanging with Lydia, it was couple time with my Lover. We haven't met for like 6 days since our last swim at Raffles Country Club, and we missed each other like crazy.

We had a very relaxing, comfortable and...cosy evening together. Just the two of us, admiring the city from the full length windows, listening to slow jazz songs, sipping our drinks, chewing hot and tasty nuts, and chatting about anything and everything that came to our minds. It is time like this that counts.

On Sunday, Mag's Birthday!


The most memorable thing about the party was acutally this......

For this game, everyone had to find a character parallel to the character you had gotten in the slip of paper. I turned over my slip of paper and saw this. I burst out laughing. Just when all I wanted to be was F.W. I had to find my Sweetheart Y.G. because I was X.L.N. It was hilarious.

And, after Mag's party, I had a BBQ at ECP with the True Crew. I got home exhausted.

OSIM, Oh Shit It's Monday.


12:18 AM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011