<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday Woes
This morning, I was exhilarated because I received an email which told me I was one more step closer to my dream. Again, I was chuckling to myself as I got all hopeful about the life that is going to be. I also got all paranoid and worried about nonsensical little nothings. I was EXCITED!
However, in life, there are really certain things that require blessings from some people to set your mind at ease before you can go ahead with whatever you want to do. I am not so lucky with that. I am in a dilemma now. Therefore, while letting nature take its course, I have written to a person whom I trust the most to seek advice from. And I shall see what this person has got to say.
On a lighter note, I spent this afternoon cooking at Calvin's place with Julie. We impressed each other with our cooking skills, Julie impressed us with her washing skills ((: We made pork and fried rosti and they were really yummy. After lunch, Calvin decided to impress us further, with Science experiments. So we spent the afternoon trying to make a flame extinguish, make invisible words appear and whatnots.
I wanted to go swim at Keppel but the pool was fully booked and it was raining anyway. I was so upset because I think I am addicted to swimming. " I want to swim so badly." So, I went to pamper myself in my most favourite way, I did my nails. They are a pretty pink now.

8:48 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011