<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thrill it On.

Just before I woke up today, I dreamt that I was in India. I cannot remember the exact dream, only bits and pieces here and there. I was going out of the budget hotel with two friends in the dream. I guess I was feeling excited and we were going somewhere to buy food. And then, for some weird reason, I stopped to talk to a local, and my friends did not wait. I tried calling out to them but they carried on walking and chatting happily between themselves.

I wanted to go after my friends, but the local would not let me. Slowly, one local became three, and then it became five, and then it became a group, and then it became a crazy mob. Of course I started to run! And the crazy mob of locals started to chase after me. They were insanely violent and angry. They had sticks in their hands. I ran and ran and ran...............and I woke up panting. It was 8.30a.m.

I have been waking up at 8.30a.m. these few days and I am not sure why. It is not like I sleep early too. I find it pretty strange that I just wake up so early although I feel tired. Is this a sign?

I had an awesome day with Julie, Calvin and Sheng! We sang Karaoke and had so much fun! I think we can really form a band, we sing like singers and dance like dancers. Avril Lavinge's my favourite to sing now! All my unglamourous moments happen pretty much at Karaoke. After five hours of shouting, screaming, hopping and dancing, we met Lydia for dinner! We had Japanese food and surprised Sheng with a birthday cake we decorated ourselves! We went home burping full and very happy.

Sometimes, I really wish I can have all the fun I want without having to be made to feel guilty. Actually, I meant, all the time.

11:55 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011