<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF
Friday is happening because......

1) Michael Jackson is dead.
Okay, fine. It is not like I am a huge fan of his. However, Michael Jackson is a name that I always hear about when growing up. I think there is no one who does not know him. I remember watching Moonwalker when I was a kid and got really freaked out. I still remember a few scenes from the show quite vividly. His death is so sudden (though nothing out of the extraordinary like his person).

2) BANG BANGS.

Well, all I have got to say is, at least I tried.

3) Old School
Tonight, the cab I was on was playing Chinese oldies. They are songs that I have heard since I was like 4 years old but I never know what are the titles or who are the singers for most of the songs. I just know the tune, a very familiar tune which brings me back to when I was a kid. The Cabbie was humming and singing along, and I secretly smiled to myself. I was not mocking him, but I was merely chuckling at how the two of us are enjoying the same song albeit in a different way. The Cabbie was probably singing and thinking about how young and handsome he was when he first heard that song, and for me, I was marvelling at how fast time flies, and how much I had grown up.
TGIF, Thank God It's Friday.

11:44 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011