<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3674583875981875553?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-pencils.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 22, 2009

True Monday Blues, and Maybe Not so Blue...


Today was just plain funny. I do not and cannot understand how a cake which was meant for happy occasions and celebrations can turn out to be the catalyst of one full day of quarrels. Alas, this awesome Bakerzin strawberry cheesecake was only appreciated by the ones who bought it, which kind of defeats the purpose of why it was bought in the first place. Happy Fathers' Day anyway.

On the other hand, on a brighter side, I have received my reference letter from my Services Marketing Professor, who is really a very friendly, amiable and helpful lady. I am also very diligently writing my cover letter for an internship which I believe is very highly sought after. All these bring new purpose and hope to my otherwise mundane and monotonous summer vacation. I really cannot wait! I am already stupidly imagining myself there. Perhaps, even if I did not get the internship in the end, I should be contented about how this dream makes me so happy by merely dreaming about it.

5:47 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Ang Xu Yun
Axy Pretty Pencils Pancakes Juliet
22
24 May 1988
NUS
angxuyun@hotmail.com

Tagboard


Archives
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011