Friday, June 26, 2009
F.W. Inspired.
When I told my sister I wanted to get bangs because of F.W., she slapped her forehead, closed her eyes and said "omg" in a very silent voice. Her look was really funny, I would have captured it if I had a camera in my hands.
But seriousssssly, what is so exasperating about that?
I think I need more baggy clothes, more sling bags and lots of whitening cream. I have been getting darker lately due to swimming and it is so annoying. But I still love to swim. I need SPF 130 sunblock.
Haha I think only one person can understand why I want to look like F.W. so much.
(Please do not mock me. I just think F.W. is really pretty and that is about it.)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥